Cylinder Box Tool List
Here's a tool and supply list for the Cylinder Box Project Plans.
Use this list to ensure you're equipped with all of the right stuff to take on this project before you buy the plans.
- Flush Trim Bit (1/2-inch shank)
3/4 Paddle Bit
17/64 Drill Bit
- Scroll saw
- Drill Cordless is nice. This one is a great value.
- Pencil These are #3 pencils. The harder lead stays sharper longer.
- Tape measure This 16' tape measure is a joy to use. It's the perfect size and weight for me.
- Spring clamps
- 6-inch Combination square
- Bar clamps
- Sandpaper 3M Variety pack is the best way to get started.
- X-Acto Knife For precise paper cuts.
- Shop rags These make cleanup easier.
- Water bowl Keep it close during glue-up.
- Wood glue Tightbond is my glue of choice.
- Wood glue bottle The GluBot is an amazing glue dispenser. Its multiple tips give you a lot of control so you can evenly distribute the right amount of glue for the job.
- Dust mask Save your lungs.
- Safety glasses To protect those peepers!
NICE TO HAVE
Disclaimer: Affiliate links are used in this post. I may make a small commission if you click and purchase. Thank you for your support! affiliate links.