9-inch Layered Cross Build Kit Tool List
We're now selling 9-inch Layered Cross Build Kits, with pre-cut and sanded parts for the 9-inch cross and a new set of easy-to-follow assembly plans.
You only need a few tools to put these crosses together—Here's what we use:
Tools & Supplies
- Five 2-inch spring clamps These Pony clamps are easier to open than most
- 150 grit sandpaper For knocking down the edges of the cross
- Cabinet scraper Great for cleaning glue out of the grooves
- Wood glue Titebond is my glue of choice
- A container with water and a washcloth for cleaning extra glue
- Walrus Oil to finish it off with a non-toxic coating
Disclaimer: Affiliate links are used in this post.
I may make a small commission if you click and purchase.
Thank you for your support!