Triangle Shelves Project Plans
With these DIY plans, equilateral triangle shelves are easy to make! These modern shelves that are simply a joy to build! I use reclaimed wood for mine, but any wood can be used.
These unique triangle shelves are trending in the design world today. These shelves are super-simple to make, and these plans will help you build them with confidence, safety, and fantastic results.
EXPERIENCE LEVEL: BEGINNER
TIME INVESTMENT: 2 HOURS
These easy-to-follow plans tell you everything you need to know to make these shelves. All you need are a few tools and beginner woodworking skills to build them like a pro.
These Comprehensive Plans Include:
- Tool selection tips
- How to choose the best woods for the job
- Detailed schematics
- Images and video footage to guide assembly
- Visual cut lists and checklists to keep you on track
- Step-by-step instructions that guide you through the project from start to finish
Buy these plans today and start building triangle shelves for your home, to sell, or to give away—They make excellent gifts!
Available in two formats; digital download, and print
- Upon ordering a PDF file will immediately be available for download
- Adobe Acrobat Reader required to view PDF
- Color printout
- 8 ½ x 11-inch, 14-page booklet
- Free Shipping in the U.S.A