Triangle Shelves Project Plan Tool & Supply List
- Drill Cordless is nice. This one is a great value.
- Drill bit, ⅛ inch A metal drill index is a valuable addition to your arsenal. This one is compact, sturdy, and it can be used to gauge what size hole is needed for any screw by removing the bit and inserting the screw in the opening.
- Table saw I don't own a SawStop, but I highly recommend them!
- Nail set
- Pencil These are #3 pencils. The harder lead stays sharper longer.
- Sandpaper [All Plans] 3M Variety pack is the best way to get started.
- Tape measure [All Plans] This 16' tape measure is a joy to use. It's the perfect size and weight for me.
- Finish nails, 1 ¼-inch, 18 gauge
- Shop rags
- Water bowl
- Wood glue Tightbond is my glue of choice.
- Wood Glue bottle The GluBot is an amazing glue dispenser. Its multiple tips give you a lot of control so you can evenly distribute the right amount of glue for the job.
- Dust mask Save your lungs.
- Miter gauge or sled These are for making cross-cuts on the table saw.
- Push stick Keep those digits safe!
- Safety glasses To protect those peepers!
- Brad nailer
- Miter saw
- Orbital sander I held off buying this for too long. Game-changing sander!
Disclaimer: Affiliate links are used in this post. I may make a small commission if you click and purchase. Thank you for your support!