DIY Plans for Hexagon Shelves
The hexagon—a simple shape with a million possibilities, is the basis for these versatile, modern, and bold shelves that are an absolute blast to make!
Hexagon shelves make a statement, and they have been a mainstay in my shop for the past three years—in fact, they sell out so often that my wife can’t keep a set on her walls, I keep shipping hers when my inventory runs out!
I’ve enjoyed building these shelves through the years, and since I’ve created so many, I thought it would be helpful to share a few time-saving tricks I’ve learned by repetition. These shelves are super-simple to make, and these plans will help you build them with confidence, safety, speed, and amazing results.
These easy-to-follow, DIY plans tell you everything you need to know to make hexagon shelves. You'll only need these plans, a few simple tools, and entry-level woodworking skills to build them like a pro.
These Comprehensive Plans Include:
- Tool selection tips
- How to choose the right wood for the job
- Detailed schematics and cut lists
- Step-by-step instructions that guide you through the entire project
- Photos and video content that show you the process
Buy these plans today and start building hexagon shelves for your home, for your shop inventory, or to give away—They are great handmade gifts!
- Upon ordering a PDF file will immediately be available for download
- Adobe Acrobat Reader required to view PDF