DIY 9-inch Layered Cross Plans
You can build this beautiful cross!
It's been a crowd favorite for years. It's easy to make, doesn't take much wood, and this cross has been a top-selling product for me every year.
It took me years to perfect this design—
you can build it today!
These easy-to-follow, do-it-yourself plans tell you everything you need to know to build this smaller, simplified version of my layered cross.
EXPERIENCE LEVEL: BEGINNER
TIME INVESTMENT: 2.5 HOURS
The 9-inch version of the Layered Cross is super-easy to build, and it only requires a few tools and entry-level woodworking skills.
These instructions will give you clear direction so you can make this cross safely, with little hassle, and with amazing results!
These Comprehensive Plans Include:
- Tool selection tips
- How to choose the best wood for the job
- Detailed schematics
- Images and video footage to guide assembly
- Visual cut lists and a checklist to keep you on track
- A 3D Sketchup file
- Step-by-step instructions that guide you through the project from start to finish
These plans will help you make impressive wooden crosses for your home, to sell, or to give away—They make fantastic handmade gifts!
- Upon ordering a PDF file will immediately be available for download
- Adobe Acrobat Reader required to view PDF