Worship Cross Project Plans & Transfer Templates
These plans teach you a transfer technique to embellish a cross with words of praise. Including ten custom-designed, downloadable templates and the opportunity for your own custom design!
Adorn your home with your favorite hymn or scripture—share your faith
with your decor!
These easy-to-follow DIY project plans will guide you through the process of making this cross, step-by-step. Worship crosses are a joy to build. You only need a few tools and basic woodworking skills.
EXPERIENCE LEVEL: INTERMEDIATE
TIME INVESTMENT: 4 HOURS
These instructions will provide clear direction so you can make this cross safely, easily, and with beautiful results!
These Comprehensive, 18-Page Plans Include:
- Tool selection tips
- How to choose the best woods
- Detailed illustrations
- Images and video footage to guide assembly
- Visual cut lists and checklists to keep you on track
- 10 downloadable and printable transfer templates
- Step-by-step instructions to guide you through the project from start to finish
Includes Ten Print-ready Templates For:
- Amazing Grace
- It Is Well With My Soul
- Benediction Prayer
- Isaiah 40:31
- John 1
- John 3:16
- Psalm 23
- Jerimiah 29:11
- The Names of God
- Ten Attributes of God From A.W Tozer
Get these plans today to make these impressive wooden crosses for your home, to sell, or to give away—They are lovely handmade gifts!
- Upon ordering a PDF file will immediately be available for download
- Adobe Acrobat Reader required to view PDF