Worship Cross Project Plans & Transfer Templates
These plans teach you a transfer technique to embellish a cross with words of praise. Including ten custom-designed, downloadable templates and the opportunity for your own custom-design!
Adorn your home with your favorite hymn or scripture—share your faith
with your decor!
These easy to follow DIY project plans will guide you through the process of making this cross, step-by-step. Worship crosses are a joy to build. You only need a few tools and basic woodworking skills.
EXPERIENCE LEVEL: INTERMEDIATE
TIME INVESTMENT: 4 HOURS
These instructions will provide clear direction so you can make this cross safely, easily, and with beautiful results!
These Comprehensive, 18-Page Plans Include:
- Tool selection tips
- How to choose the best woods
- Detailed illustrations
- Images and video footage to guide assembly
- Visual cut lists and checklists to keep you on track
- 10 downloadable and printable transfer templates
- Step-by-step instructions to guide you through the project from start to finish
Includes Ten Print-ready Templates For:
- Amazing Grace
- It Is Well With My Soul
- Benediction Prayer
- Isaiah 40:31
- John 1
- John 3:16
- Psalm 23
- Jerimiah 29:11
- The Names of God
- Ten Attributes of God From A.W Tozer
Get these plans today to make these impressive wooden crosses for your home, to sell, or to give away—They are lovely handmade gifts!
Available in two formats; digital download, and print
- Upon ordering a PDF file will immediately be available for download
- Adobe Acrobat Reader required to view PDF
- Color printout
- 8 ½ x 11-inch, 18-page booklet
- Free Shipping in the U.S.A