The Mosaic Cross DIY Plans
The Mosaic Cross was designed to represent the unity and diversity of the Body of Christ—For we were all baptized by one Spirit to form one body—whether Jew or Gentile, slave or free—and we were all given the one Spirit. The body is not made up of one part but of many.
Each unique piece of wood adds to the mosaic's beauty and merges to create this beautiful cross!
These easy to follow DIY plans will guide you through the process of building this cross, step-by-step—you can build it today!
The Mosaic Cross is a joy to build. You only need a few tools and basic woodworking skills.
EXPERIENCE LEVEL: INTERMEDIATE
TIME INVESTMENT: 5 HOURS
These instructions will provide clear direction so you can make this cross safely, with little hassle, and with amazing results!
These Comprehensive Plans Include:
- Tool selection tips
- How to choose the best woods
- Detailed illustrations
- Images and video footage to guide assembly
- Visual cut lists and checklists to keep you on track
- Step-by-step instructions to guide you through the project from start to finish
Get these plans today to make these impressive wooden crosses for your home, to sell, or to give away—They are lovely handmade gifts!
- Upon ordering a PDF file will immediately be available for download
- Adobe Acrobat Reader required to view PDF