The Celtic Cross DIY Project Plans
The Celtic Cross
The intersection of this cross is encircled with a nimbus—a circle shape common to ancient Irish crosses. It’s accomplished by a laminated bent-wood design that’s easy to pull off with these plans.
Since I’m Irish, I always wanted to make a Celtic Cross! It was a challenge to figure it out the first time around (It took me a few tries to get the circle-shape right), but I believe that equipped with these plans it will be a fun and easy project that anyone can handle!
Achieve beautiful results while bending and shaping wood like a pro!
These instructions will provide clear direction so you can make this cross safely, easily, and efficiently!
EXPERIENCE LEVEL: ADVANCED
TIME INVESTMENT: 3 HOURS
They will help you build work you can be proud of with the confidence of an expert craftsman.
These Comprehensive, 11-Page Plans Include:
- Tool selection tips
- How to choose the best woods
- Detailed illustrations
- Images and video footage to guide assembly
- Visual cut lists and checklists to keep you on track
- Step-by-step instructions to guide you through the project from start to finish
Get these plans today to make these impressive wooden crosses for your home, to sell, or to give away—They are lovely handmade gifts!
- Upon ordering a PDF file will immediately be available for download
- Adobe Acrobat Reader required to view PDF