Ten-Foot-Tall DIY Wooden Cross Plans
You can build this beautiful cross!
This upsized version of my Layered cross has been a popular custom-build request for years; it's simple to make, and scaled up to ten feet, the design showcases the contrasting wood grain detail and creates a spectacular look.
It took me years to perfect this design—
you can build it today!
These easy to follow, do-it-yourself plans tell you everything you need to know to build this version of my Layered Cross.
EXPERIENCE LEVEL: INTERMEDIATE
TIME INVESTMENT: 6 HOURS
The 10-foot version of the Layered Cross is super-easy to build, and it only requires a few tools and entry-level woodworking skills.
These instructions will provide clear direction so you can make this cross safely, with little hassle, and with amazing results!
These Comprehensive Plans Include:
- Tool selection tips
- How to choose the best woods for the job
- Detailed schematics
- Images and video footage to guide assembly
- Visual cut lists and checklists to keep you on track
- Step-by-step instructions that guide you through the project from start to finish
Buy these plans today to make these impressive wooden crosses for your home, to sell, or to give away—They make fantastic handmade gifts!
- Upon ordering a PDF file will immediately be available for download
- Adobe Acrobat Reader required to view PDF