Reclaimed Wood Turntable Stand DIY Plans
This rustic & industrial record cabinet has a rugged look that comes from reclaimed piano wood. These plans will show you how to achieve it yourself! Turntable stand cabinets are a pleasure to build, and when complete, you'll have a great place to show off your vinyl records.
I've made about a dozen of these stands over the years with wood and hardware reclaimed from antique pianos. These DIY plans will take you through the reclamation and build process, step-by-step.
These easy to follow, DIY plans tell you everything you need to know to build a cabinet from reclaimed piano wood.
EXPERIENCE LEVEL: INTERMEDIATE
TIME INVESTMENT: AROUND 16 HOURS
These instructions will provide clear direction so you can make a rustic turntable stand safely, with little hassle, and with impressive results!
These Comprehensive Plans Include:
• Tool selection tips
• How to find free piano wood
• Detailed schematics
• Cut lists
• Bonus, three-shelf version
• Step-by-step instructions that guide you through the entire project from start to finish
Available in two formats; digital download, and print
- Upon ordering a PDF file will immediately be available for download
- Adobe Acrobat Reader required to view PDF
- Color printout
- 8 ½ x 11-inch, 19-page booklet
- Free Shipping in the U.S.A