I've bundled all of my fun-to-make beautiful wooden cross project plans together and discounted them heavily. For a limited time, you can get all 24 plans for 60% off!
These plans are suitable for beginner woodworkers, and you'll only need a few tools to make them.
These easy-to-follow plans will teach you how to make all 24 of these unique crosses from start to finish.
Crosses are rewarding to build—you only need a few simple tools and entry-level woodworking skills to make them. The plans provide clear direction so you can make them safely, with little hassle, and fantastic results!
These project plans are loaded with detailed information, step-by-step illustrations, photos, several examples, and video content to build:
1) The Unity Cross
2) The Resurrection Cross
3) Three Styles of Quilted Crosses
4) Nine Sizes of The Simple Cross
5) Three Pallet Crosses
6) Piano Key Crosses
7) Two Styles of Pocket Crosses
8) The Salvation Cross
9) The Mosaic Cross
10) Radiant Cross
11) Thinline Cross
12) The Celtic Cross
13) Worship Cross and Transfer Templates
14) The 9-inch-Tall Layered Cross
15) The 15-inch-Tall Layered Cross
16) The 20-inch-Tall Layered Cross
17) The 1-foot-Tall Layered Cross
18) The 2-foot-Tall Layered Cross
19) The 3-foot-Tall Layered Cross
20) The 4-foot-Tall Layered Cross
21) The 5-foot-Tall Layered Cross
22) The 6-foot-Tall Layered Cross
23) The 7-foot-Tall Layered Cross
24) The 8-foot-Tall Layered Cross
Buy Today and Get Two Free Bonus Plans!
Bonus 3) The 10-foot-Tall Layered Cross
Bonus 4) The 12-foot-Tall Layered Cross
These comprehensive plans include:
- Tool selection tips
- Wood selection guides
- Reference charts
- Detailed schematics
- Cut lists
- Video content
- Step-by-step instructions that guide you through every one of the projects from start to finish
Get this bundle today and make these impressive wooden crosses for your home, to sell, or to give away—They make fantastic handmade gifts!
- Upon ordering a zip file with 24 PDF files will be available for download
- Adobe Acrobat Reader required to view the PDF files
Frequently asked questions
We provide hassle-free returns! If you're not happy with your product for any reason let us know within 30 days and we'll make it right! If you don't love your order, please reach out to us because we care about you!
Our products are handmade here in Keller, Texas, USA! We also have a few products that are made by other makers in the Holy Land.
You can customize your order several different ways! Send us an email at email@example.com, reply to your order confirmation, or give us a call at 817-269-7460.