We're Here For You! (817) 269-7460
We bundled seven beautiful and fun-to-make woodworking project plans together and discounted them, so you can get all seven plans for over 40% off!
These project plans are easy to follow and are perfect for anyone with entry-level woodworking skills. You can build all seven crosses using these plans with just a few simple tools and some scrap wood.
These plans include detailed information, step-by-step instructions, illustrations, photos, and video content to guide you through each project from start to finish.
Crosses are rewarding to build—you only need a few simple tools and entry-level woodworking skills to make them. The plans provide clear direction so you can make them safely, with little hassle, and fantastic results! These seven crosses are easy, small wooden projects—Building them is a great way to use scrap wood and learn new woodworking skills.
These project plans are loaded with detailed information, step-by-step illustrations, photos, examples, and video content to build:
1) The Unity Cross
2) The 9-inch-Tall Layered Cross
3) The 15-inch-Tall Layered Cross
4) The 20-inch-Tall Layered Cross
5) The Resurrection Cross
6) Three Styles of Quilted Crosses
7) Nine Sizes of The Simple Cross
These comprehensive plans include:
- Tool selection tips
- Wood selection guides
- Reference charts
- Detailed schematics
- Cut lists
- Video content
- Cross finishing ideas
- Step-by-step instructions guide you through each project from start to finish
Get these project plans today and make these impressive wooden crosses for your home, for sale, or to give away—They make fantastic handmade gifts!
- After you order a zip file with seven PDF files will be available for download
- Adobe Acrobat Reader is required to view the PDF