One-Foot-Tall Layered Cross Project Plans
The Layered Cross is easy and fun to build. It's a great project to turn wood scraps into beautiful art. It's a top seller at the market and is always a well-received handmade gift!
The 1-foot Layered Cross design has similar proportions to the 20-inch version, but like the 9-inch version, it's made with butt instead of miter joints for safer cutting, easier assembly, and a beautifully modern look.
These easy-to-follow, do-it-yourself plans tell you everything you need to know to build this small and simple version of The Layered Cross.
EXPERIENCE LEVEL: BEGINNER
TIME INVESTMENT: 2.5 HOURS
The 12-inch version of the Layered Cross is super-easy to build, and it only requires a few tools and entry-level woodworking skills.
These instructions will give you clear direction so you can make this cross safely, with little hassle, and with amazing results!
These Comprehensive Plans Include:
- Tool selection tips
- How to choose the best wood for the job
- Detailed schematics
- Images and video footage to guide assembly
- Visual cut lists and a checklist to keep you on track
- Step-by-step instructions that guide you through the project from start to finish
These plans will help you make impressive wooden crosses for your home, to sell, or to give away—They make fantastic handmade gifts!
- Upon ordering a PDF file will immediately be available for download
- Adobe Acrobat Reader required to view PDF