Wooden Dodecahedron DIY Project Plans
The dodecahedron is a beautifully simple shape that's easy to make with the right technique! These plans will show you how I've made many of these geometric faceted objects over the years.
These shapes are useful as paperweights or as decor—lying around to make your space more beautiful. Building these dodecahedrons is a great way to repurpose scrap wood that would otherwise not be salvaged.
These easy to follow, DIY plans tell you everything you need to know to build a solid, multi-faceted wooden dodecahedron.
EXPERIENCE LEVEL: INTERMEDIATE
TIME INVESTMENT: 2 HOURS TO BUILD JIG, 45 MINUTES TO MAKE
These instructions will provide clear direction so you can make a dodecahedron safely, with little hassle, and with stunning results!
These Comprehensive Plans Include:
• Video content that shows you the process
• Full-color imagery
• Tool selection tips
• Detailed templates
• Step-by-step instructions that guide you through the entire project from start to finish
Available in two formats; digital download, and print
- Upon ordering a PDF file will immediately be available for download
- Adobe Acrobat Reader required to view PDF
- Color printout
- 8 ½ x 11-inch, 12-page booklet
- Free Shipping in the U.S.A