Piano Key Cross Tool List
Here's a tool and supply list for the Piano Key Cross DIY Plans.
Use this list to make sure you have all of the right stuff to build this project before you buy the plans.
- Table saw I don't own a SawStop, but if I buy another table saw it will be one of these!
- Miter saw To cut those angles
- Drill Cordless is nice. This one is a great value.
- 6 Spring clamps
- 6-inch combination square
- Pencil These are #3 pencils. The harder lead stays sharper longer.
- Sandpaper 3M Variety pack is the best way to get started.
- Tape measure This 16' tape measure is a joy to use. It's the perfect size and weight for me.
- Piano Keys
- Shop rags These make cleanup easier.
- Water bowl Keep it close during glue-up.
- Wood glue Tightbond is my glue of choice.
- Wood glue bottle The GluBot is an amazing glue dispenser. Its multiple tips give you a lot of control so you can evenly distribute the right amount of glue for the job.
- 1/4-inch dowels
Disclaimer: Affiliate links are used in this post. I may make a small commission if you click and purchase. Thank you for your support! affiliate links.