The Salvation Cross DIY Project Plans
Sorry, currently out of stock
The Salvation Cross
16 inlaid strips of high-contrasting wood create a unique interior shape and an alluring composition of light and dark hardwoods. Inspired by the crossover from darkness to light that is the most important moment of every believer's life—the moment they laid claim to their salvation in Christ.
These plans show you how to build this cross from beginning to end.
EXPERIENCE LEVEL: BEGINNER
TIME INVESTMENT: 2 HOURS
Making these beautiful crosses is an easy task with these plans—you only need a few tools and entry-level skills to make beautiful works of art. These plans will give you clear direction so you can build these crosses safely, without confusion, and with stunning results!
These Comprehensive Plans Include:
- Tool & Supply List
- How to find and choose the best wood for the job
- Detailed drawings
- Cut lists
- Video footage
- Step-by-step instructions to guide you through the entire project
Get these plans to make these gorgeous crosses for you to cherish, to sell, or to give away—They make excellent handmade gifts!
Available in two formats; digital download, and print
- Upon ordering a PDF file will immediately be available for download
- Adobe Acrobat Reader required to view PDF
- Color printout
- 8 ½ x 11-inch, 13-page booklet
- Free Shipping in the U.S.A