Five-Foot-Tall DIY Wooden Cross Plans
You can build this beautiful cross!
This upsized version of my Layered cross has been a popular custom-build request for years; it's simple to make, and scaled up to five feet, the design showcases the contrasting wood grain detail and creates a spectacular look.
It took me years to perfect this design—
you can build it today!
These easy to follow, do-it-yourself plans tell you everything you need to know to build this smaller, simplified version of my layered cross.
EXPERIENCE LEVEL: BEGINNER
TIME INVESTMENT: 3.5 HOURS
The 5-foot version of the Layered Cross is super-easy to build, and it only requires a few tools and entry-level woodworking skills.
These instructions will provide clear direction so you can make this cross safely, with little hassle, and with amazing results!
This 15-page comprehensive PDF download plan includes:
- Tool selection tips
- How to choose the best woods for the job
- Detailed schematics
- Images and video footage to guide assembly
- Visual cut lists and checklists to keep you on track
- Step-by-step instructions that guide you through the project from start to finish
Buy these plans today to make these impressive wooden crosses for your home, to sell, or to give away—They make fantastic handmade gifts!
- Upon ordering a PDF file will immediately be available for download
- Adobe Acrobat Reader required to view PDF