Reclaimed Wood Turntable Stand DIY Plans Tool List
Here's a tool and supply list for the Reclaimed Wood Turntable Stand DIY Plans.
Use this list to ensure you're equipped with all of the right stuff to take on this project before you buy the plans.
- Table saw I don't own a SawStop, but if I buy another table saw it will be one of these!
- Miter saw To cut those angles
- Drill Cordless is nice. This one is a great value.
- 6-Inch combination square
- 16 x 24-Inch framing square
- Four 12-inch bar clamps
- Four 24-inch bar clamps
- Four 48-inch pipe clamps
- Twelve 2-Inch spring clamps
- Pencil These are #3 pencils. The harder lead stays sharper longer.
- Sandpaper 3M Variety pack is the best way to get started.
- Tape measure This 16' tape measure is a joy to use. It's the perfect size and weight for me.
- Shop rags These make cleanup easier.
- Water bowl Keep it close during glue-up.
- Wood glue Tightbond is my glue of choice.
- Wood glue bottle The GluBot is an amazing glue dispenser. Its multiple tips give you a lot of control so you can evenly distribute the right amount of glue for the job.
- Dust mask Save your lungs.
- Gloves For the finish.
- Miter gauge For making crosscuts on the table saw.
- Push stick Keep those digits safe!
- Safety glasses To protect those peepers!
NICE TO HAVE
- Orbital sander I held off buying this for too long. Game-changing sander!
- Shoulder plane
- Router plane
Disclaimer: Affiliate links are used in this post. I may make a small commission if you click and purchase. Thank you for your support! affiliate links.