The Unity Cross Project Plans » Printed Version
Sorry, currently out of stock
Now available in three sizes!
The Unity Cross symbolizes the intersection of heaven and earth—man and spirit. Made with two contrasting species of wood woven together to form one beautifully simple cross. Let this cross serve as a reminder of our fellowship with His light—how our lives are meant to intertwine with the life and work of Christ.
These easy-to-follow plans will teach you how to make unity crosses from start to finish.
The Unity Cross is rewarding to build—you only need a few simple tools and entry-level woodworking skills to make it. These plans will give you clear direction so you can make them safely, with little hassle, and fantastic results!
EXPERIENCE LEVEL: BEGINNER
TIME INVESTMENT: 2 HOURS
These DIY plans are full of detailed information, step-by-step illustrations, photos, and video content to build the unity cross.
These comprehensive, 17-page plans include:
- Tool selection tips
- How to choose the right wood for the job
- Detailed schematics
- Cut lists
- Step-by-step instructions that guide you through the entire project from start to finish
Buy these plans to create beautiful wooden crosses for your home, to sell, or to give away—They make fantastic handmade gifts!
- Upon ordering a PDF file will immediately be available for download
- Adobe Acrobat Reader required to view PDF
- Color printout
- 8 ½ x 11-inch, 17-page booklet
- Free Shipping in the U.S.A