Pallet Wood Star DIY Plans and Templates
Wooden stars are super popular home and office decor. When made with weathered woods, these stars are great rustic farmhouse-style accent pieces.
I’ve made them with reclaimed wood of all kinds; pallet wood, reclaimed barn wood, even wood from antique pianos. These plans will show you how to build a table saw sled jig that makes cutting these stars fast and easy work. With these plans, you can turn your wood scraps into beautiful celestial shapes.
These easy-to-follow plans and printable templates will teach you how to make these wooden stars from start to finish.
EXPERIENCE LEVEL: BEGINNER
TIME INVESTMENT: 2 HOURS TO BUILD JIG, 20 MINUTES EACH AFTER THAT
Wooden stars are easy and rewarding to build—you only need entry-level woodworking skills to get started. These instructions will provide clear direction so you can make them safely, with little hassle, and great results!
These DIY Plans are full of detailed information, step-by-step illustrations, photos, and videos.
These Comprehensive Plans Include:
- Tool selection tips
- Descriptive images of the process and results
- Printable templates for stars 6-to-22-inches tall
- Video tutorials
- Step-by-step instructions to guide you through the process from start to finish
Order these plans now and you can be building these stars today!
Available in two formats; digital download, and print
- Upon ordering a PDF file will immediately be available for download
- Adobe Acrobat Reader required to view PDF
- Color printout
- 8 ½ x 11-inch, 23-page booklet
- Free Shipping in the U.S.A